At Drake University, our goal is to ensure that our students have everything they need to succeed and make the most of their experience. If you are considering a Drake online program and have questions that are not answered by the resources provided below, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 844-254-4221. If you are a current Drake online student, please contact 515-271-2674.
New Student Checklist
Once you are accepted to a Drake online program, you can use this comprehensive checklist to understand and navigate the enrollment and registration processes. The checklist also contains helpful contact information, links to the tools and resources you’ll need, and more.
Drake New Student Checklist – Undergraduate Programs
Drake New Student Checklist – Graduate Programs
The academic calendar includes important dates for the academic year, including deadlines to drop or add classes and scheduled closures. Click here for the Drake Academic Calendar.
Drake online program curriculum pages contain important information on the breakdown of credits, courses required as part of the program and descriptions of the courses. Click on a link below to see the courses in your program of interest:
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Jurisprudence in Compliance and Risk Management
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Health Informatics & Analytics
College Academic Requirements
Each department or college has specific academic policies for things like GPAs, transferring credits, and graduation requirements. See what admission requirements are needed to complete your application.
Drake’s Financial Aid office is available to online students and is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. C.T.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Carnegie Hall, 2507 University Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50311-4505
- Telephone: 515-271-2905; 1-800-44-DRAKE (Option 3)
- Fax: 515-271-4042
Are You Ready for Online Learning? – FAQs
If you’ve never participated in an online course or program before, you might not know what to expect. To help you assess if online learning is right for you and to answer any common questions you might have, we’ve compiled this list of FAQs. Download the Are You Ready for Online Learning? – FAQs here.